Saturday, July 26, 2008

Racine County Fair

It has been great meeting people at the fair. I was amazed at the amount of support I have received. I find it very reassuring that we have so many people that have realized we need real change and that change is as simple as using our Constitution.

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me and I hope to be there to close out the fair Sunday evening. I wish I could have spent more time over the weekend, but like most dads, I had events planned with my family which made it impossible.

Even though I may not be there, please, visit the Libertarian Party of Wisconsin booth in the commercial building. It is the red, white and blue building in the center. We have two candidates for state assembly, George Meyers and Keith Deschler, too. You may be able to catch them there.

Have a great time at the fair!

No comments: